A bigger penis is the ultimate goal for so many men. They’ll go to any length (no pun intended) in order to benefit from the outcome that they’re hoping for. Penile enhancement techniques, however, aren’t all the same. Some of these strategies may have harmful consequences while they’ll be capable of delivering solely mediocre results.
If you’re looking for ways to increase the length and the girth of your penis, you should definitely compare the different enhancement options side by side. Here’s an overview that will acquaint you with some of the most popular options and the pros/cons that these bring to the table.
Penile Enhancement Surgery
Surgery is the one option that many clinics have to offer. As a result, surgeries are advertised aggressively. What many people don’t realize is that surgery is a term that refers to several procedures. Each one of these is performed in a highly specific way that determines the manner in which results are obtained.
The first and probably the most popular option when it comes to surgical enhancement is the detachment of the suspensory ligaments that keep the penis connected to the pubic bone. As a result of this detachment, a portion of the shaft that will otherwise be hidden underneath the skin is going to be revealed.
Thus, this first type of surgery doesn’t do anything to increase the size of the penis. You’ll still be relying on what you naturally have. A third of the penis is usually positioned inside the body and the aim of the surgery is to “pull” this portion out.
The surgery increases the length of both the flaccid and the erect penis. To get results, however, you’ll need to use a traction device on a daily basis.
Another procedure involves injecting bodily fat in the penile tissue. The technique is called free fat transfer (FFT) and it’s most effective in terms of increasing the penile girth. The problem with FFT is that some of the fat could be reabsorbed by the body, rendering the surgery useless.
Tissue grafts are also used quite often to enhance the girth of the penis.
The final option involves the use of penile implants. The inflatable implants came into existence in the 1970s. This type of surgery is best suited to the needs of men that suffer from erectile dysfunction and that would like to increase the size of their penis.
All of these surgical procedures are quite expensive and they come with a lengthy recovery period. There isn’t a lot of evidence about their effectiveness, regardless of bold claims made by clinics. Before choosing this option, you may want to acquaint yourself with the pros and cons:
- Quite effective for enhancing the girth of the penis
- A suitable option for men suffering from severe erectile dysfunction
- Performed by an experienced medical professional
- Very expensive
- Results aren’t guaranteed – many men don’t see any increase in size after undergoing surgery
- Lengthy recovery period
- There’s a risk of complications (infection, loss of sensitivity, scarring, etc.)
- Not all men are suitable candidates for surgery
- Men will still need to use traction devices to get the best possible results
Penile enhancement exercises have been around for a long, long time. They involve stretches and massage techniques that enhance the flow of blood to the penile tissue. As a result, more blood enters the corpus cavernosum and produces bigger erections.
Men have dozens of exercise techniques to choose among. These can be performed discreetly at home and nobody will tell. Getting results with exercises, however, will require commitment and daily efforts. For best results, it would be a good idea to do exercises while also taking a supplement.
- Exercises are simple and suitable for everyone
- They don’t cause side effects and complications when performed correctly
- Exercises can be done in the comfort of one’s home
- They don’t cost anything
- By improving circulation, exercises will also enhance the erectile function
- Exercises require commitment – they should be done on a daily basis
- Some exercise varieties are ineffective – you have to choose the ones that will be right for you
- It takes time to see results
- Since the technique is natural, results will vary
Penile Enhancement Supplements
Supplements, as already mentioned, deliver best results when used alongside penis enhancement exercises.
These supplements are based on natural substances and aphrodisiacs. They could deliver an increase in the size of the erect penis in a couple of specific ways.
For a start, quality supplements contain natural vasodilators like ginkgo biloba and horny goat weed (epimedium). These relax the blood vessels, allowing more blood to pass through. Having more blood entering the penis increases the size of the erection.
With time, a consistent increase in the size of the erect penis could translate into a flaccid increase, as well.
One thing to remember when opting for such products is that the ingredients are very important. Some supplements are inferior to others because they may contain a small number of effective ingredients. Avoid formulas that feature secret proprietary blends. Reputable manufacturers list all of the extracts and the natural substances that they use on the label.
- Natural and safe, no side effects
- Deliver consistent increase in the size of the erect penis
- Deliver other sexual enhancements like more stamina, increased libido better control
- Suitable for all men, even the ones that can’t have surgery
- There are many supplement varieties to choose among
- Supplements are not created equal, you’ll have to find a quality product
- Inferior supplements will be ineffective
- Since they are natural, individual results will vary
- Best results will be obtained when doing exercises while taking natural pills
The final option that men can opt for is the penis extender (also known as a traction device). Extenders are recommended by urologists and several clinical studies confirm their ability to increase both the length and the girth of the penis.
Extenders rely on the principle of traction to deliver results. By stretching the penis away from the body, extension devices stimulate a regenerative process. New tissue starts to form, contributing to a permanent size increase.
On top of being great for male enhancement, extenders can also be used for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease – abnormal curvature of the penis.
An extender will have to be used on a daily basis for a couple of months. A few hour of stretching per day will be sufficient to get results. It’s very important to choose a quality extender that is a clinical-type device. Such extenders are usually designed by urologists and they’re crafted of the best possible materials.
- Safe and effective
- Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of traction devices
- No side effects, suitable for all men
- Can be used to get a permanent increase in both the length and the girth of the penis
- Can be used for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease
- Comfortable and easy to use, especially if you choose a quality extender
- Daily use for a few hours will be required to get results
- Individual results will vary
- Low quality extenders may be painful or difficult to use
- High quality extenders are more expensive than supplements (but much less expensive than surgery)
You’ve now been given some idea about how enhancement techniques compare. Think about the results that you want to get and about your safety prior to getting started. There is no need to subject yourself to painful and invasive procedures. A few much better options tend to cost less and they will not jeopardize your health.