The principle of traction is the one used to guarantee the effectiveness of penile enhancement devices. Did you know, however, that the principle has a much more widespread application in medicine?
What Is The Principle Of Traction?
The principle of traction refers to the application of a pulling force on tissues. Traction can either be used to support a body part and keep it steady or it can be used to encourage the growth of new tissue.
Traction is divided in two main varieties – skeletal and skin traction.
Skeletal traction refers to the placement of a pin or a screw in a bone that’s been broken. Once this process is completed, weights are used to guide the broken bone into the correct position and encourage healing.
Skin traction is a simpler procedure that doesn’t involve invasive manipulations. Splints, bandages or traction devices are used to keep an affected body part in a correct position and encourage tissue regeneration.
The Applications Of Traction
As you’ve already probably concluded from the previous part of the article, traction has extensive application in the treatment of trauma and fractures.
Most often, traction will be applied to the arms and legs. It will keep them in the correct position and prevent bones or tissues from regenerating themselves in a faulty way. On top of that, the use of traction devices reduces pain, takes the pressure away from damaged tissues and keeps muscles from cramping painfully.
In the world of male enhancement, traction has two main applications. The first one is the treatment of Peyronie’s disease – abnormal curvature of the penis caused by the formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue (also known as plaque) can form on one side of the penis and shorten in. this effect could be quite painful and it could render intercourse impossible.
Traction can also be used to increase the size of the penis. Clinical evidence supports the claim. Researchers have tested the effectiveness of several traction devices, proving that they could contribute permanent gains to the length and the girth of the penis.
Once again, the mild force that’s been applied to the tissues pulls on them and stimulates regenerative processes. Cells begin to divide, new tissue forms and it contributes to penile growth. When used every single day for a period of several months, a traction device could contribute to a few inches of penile length increase.
The Benefits And Downsides Of Using A Penile Traction Device
Now that we’ve established the effectiveness of traction for penile enhancement, let’s talk about the most important pros and cons.
Opting for a traction device will give you an opportunity to enjoy a wide array of benefits:
- The traction is very mild and it doesn’t cause pain or discomfort (when a high quality, medical type device is being used)
- The cost of using a traction device is lower than opting for a possibility like penile enhancement surgery
- Traction devices improve circulation, which means they could help for erectile response enhancement
- The growth will be sustained after the treatment
- The improvement in penile curvature in the case of Peyronie’s disease will be sustained after the treatment
- The market features a wide array of high quality traction devices and comfort systems that buyers can choose among
- Urologists support the effectiveness and safety of such devices
- Reputable manufacturers provide their products with a lengthy money-back guarantee, which means you can test the extender without worrying about financial losses
The benefits truly are impressive but we’ll also have to take a look at the shortcomings of the treatment:
- A penile traction device has to be worn for a few hours on a daily basis to deliver results
- The treatment continues for months and it requires commitment
- The manner in which the tissues of different people respond is highly specific, which means that some guys will see bigger gains than others
- Men who opt for low quality, cheap traction devices may experience pain and discomfort
The principle of traction does work. It’s up to you to figure out whether an extender is the product that corresponds to your male enhancement needs. If you’re committed to making change happen and you’re ready to use the traction device for a few hours every single day, you’ll definitely enjoy the benefits.