Stretching is the foundation of all male enhancement exercises – master it and you are more likely to achieve better results when it is combined with other forms, such as jelqing and Kegels.
Despite its apparent simplicity, there are several crucial things that every man must keep in mind before, during and after performing the exercises.
The basic stretch is for beginners but it can be used by non-beginners when giving their penises a rest from the more advanced stretches in the following sections.
Your goal here is to stretch your penis without causing pain although a certain level discomfort is acceptable. You must master the movements of the basic stretch so that you can better understand the other types.
- Bring your penis to its recommended erection level – 50 to 75% is acceptable but beginners should start with a flaccid penis to reduce the risks of injury and to enable their penises to adjust to the movements.
- Grip your penis behind its head. Gently pull it downward and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the process in the following directions: right, left, up and straight.
Avoid letting your hands be sweaty so as to maintain a firm grip on your penis. Lubricants should not be used at this point.
The double stretch stretches the penile shaft, thus, lengthening it. You should use two hands in stretching your penis in two different directions – one hand pulls away from your body while your other hand pulls toward it.
- Bring your penis to its 50% to 75% erection level.
- Retract your foreskin. Grasp your penis just an inch or so behind its glans with your first hand (i.e., right if you are right-handed).
- Slowly and firmly, pull your penis forward with your first hand until you have achieved a comfortable stretch.
- Using your second hand in a standard OK grip, grip your penile shaft about an inch above its base. Pull backwards toward your body (i.e., until the base of your penis).
- Hold the backwards and forwards stretch for 10-15 seconds.
- Release your penis. Alternate your first and second hands to repeat the process for 3 more times.
Double Rotation Stretch
The double rotation stretch is easier done than it sounds. This is an intense penile stretching exercise that involves pulling the penis in opposite directions while rotating it around the base (i.e., 360 degrees).
This movement will stretch your penile muscles in all directions.
Tip: Ensure that you are stretching and rotating your penis with the same intensity in all directions. You should be able to adjust your grip and pace as gain more experience with the exercise.
- Bring your penis to its recommended erection level.
- Retract your penis’ foreskin. Using your first hand, make an OK grip and grasp your penis with it just below the glans
- With your second hand, grip your shaft with an OK grip just an inch above its base. Pull your grip toward the base of your penis.
- Start moving your penis in a smooth 360-degree motion but be sure to maintain the intensity of your double grip.
- Release your penis. Alternate hands and then repeat the process for 5 more times.
The V-stretch results in a pulling and pushing action on the penis. The stretching action mainly occurs on the base of your penis, which also increases more blood to circulate to the shaft.
- Bring your penis to its semi-erect state.
- Retract your penile foreskin and grasp just below its glans with your first hand.
- Pull your penis forward until you have achieved a comfortable limit.
- Place the thumb of your second hand halfway on your shaft. Push down on it gently but firmly.
- Hold the stretch using your first hand while holding the push with your thumb for 5 seconds.
- Release the downward push and relax on your hold. Move your thumb in another point on your shaft and repeat the process for 5 more times.
Choose from among these penile exercises and you should see good changes within several weeks.