Do you know the true story about penis sizes? The median penis size is 5.65 inches but many men that have this average are dissatisfied with it. Statistically, only 0.2 percent of men fall within the 3.5 to 3.75 inch range and only 0.5 percent are within the 3.75 to 4.25 inch range.
Dissatisfaction with penis size stems from many factors including personal insecurities, hype spread by media or the adult movie industry. Thus, many men feel inadequate, regardless of the fact that their penis size is normal.
Are you one of these men? If so, you’ve probably considered enlargement options like surgery. Before agreeing to this invasive procedure, however, you’ll need to acquaint yourself with the pros and the cons of penis enlargement surgery.
Here are the most important ones.
Pros Of Penis Enhancement Surgery
Penis enlargement surgery can deliver noticeable results and this is one of the biggest advantages. The surgical procedure can be used to increase both the length and the girth of the penis.
Statistics show that men could gain anywhere between ½ inch to two inches in flaccid penis length. The increase in girth will range between 20 and 35 percent.
The procedure itself lasts approximately one hour and one week of relaxation will be needed for complete recovery. Exercise and sexual activity have to be avoided for approximately four weeks, after which a man can go back to the normal daily routine.
The surgery produces several other benefits, the most important ones being:
- The results of surgery are immediately visible. It’s possible to get even better outcomes through the use of a penis pump but this kind of device doesn’t have to be used necessarily.
- The results of the surgery are permanent. Some other penis enlargement methods may produce solely temporary enhancement.
- Scars resulting from the surgery are small and almost invisible. They will be concealed completely after the growth of pubic hair.
Cons Of Penis Enhancement Surgery
Though the promise of adding up to two inches to the length of the penis may sound great, surgery comes with some serious shortcomings. Nearly 50 percent of the enlargement surgeries result in some type of complication.
Infections are the most common problem that stems from the invasive procedure.
Keep several other shortcomings in mind before deciding about penis enlargement surgery:
- You will experience some pain and discomfort after the surgery is over. There’s a recovery period, as well.
- If the suspensory ligament is cut to increase the size of the penis, there will be loss in the natural erection angle.
- Scar tissue may potentially form at the incision site. Other types of complications include bruising, bleeding, opening up of the incision, reduction in the sensitivity of the penis and even erectile dysfunction.
- If fat is injected in the penis to increase its size, it could get reabsorbed by the body. This phenomenon will decrease the effectiveness of the surgical procedure.
- Some men may experience inadequate results and very little increase in penis length or girth.
- A penis enlargement surgery is incredibly costly. The average cost of the surgery goes beyond 10,000 dollars, which means that many men can’t afford it.
A Safer And Easier Possibility
Many men consider penis enlargement surgery because they worry about the effectiveness of other male enhancement possibilities. The truth is that a safer and easier option does exist.
This option consists of a quality supplement in combination with enlargement exercises.
Natural male enhancement supplements are based on different ingredients, which determines the results. A quality supplement like VigRX Plus should be sought.
This kind of supplement relies on the power of natural extracts, it is safe and clinical studies prove its efficiency.
Taking a supplement like VigRX and doing male enhancement exercises at the same time will give you the best results. Since the technique is natural, you’ll have to wait some time but the penis size gains will be noticeable enough to boost your self-confidence.