There are good and then there are not-so-good male enhancement products in the modern market.
Suffice it to say that making the smart choice from among dozens of male enhancement supplements require careful consideration of each of the product’s ingredients, pros and cons – and Magna RX does not escape said attention.
Magna RX is being heavily marketed as a male enhancement supplement formulated to enhance sexual performance, increase erect penis size, and improve physical energy in the sack.
But does it work as well as it is marketed?
How It Works
As a male enhancement supplement, Magna RX contains ingredients that have been allegedly been proven effective for male sexual health in general and on penile erections in particular.
The ingredients supposedly act in several ways for these purposes, namely:
- Promote blood circulation especially to the penis (Note: The quality of penile erections is largely dependent on the amount of blood flowing to and being held in the penile chambers);
- Increase semen production; and
- Improve the duration of erections such that the parties to the sexual intercourse can enjoy more pleasure and more explosive orgasms
Of course, these actions are the assertions of the manufacturers, marketers and retailers of Magna RX.
Consumers, nonetheless, are the final judge about the actual impact of proper an regular use of Magna RX on their sexual health particularly on the quality of their penile erections.
List Of Ingredients
According to the website, these are a few of the major ingredients in Magna Rx. These ingredients are also used in other male enhancement pills, even the number 1 brand, but it appears that the formulation is not as maximized as it should be but that’s jumping the gun here.
- Pygeum, an oil made from prune trees. It is traditionally used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction and increase bladder function.
- Epimedium, also known as horny goat weed. It may aid in raising levels of testosterone.
- Maca, a Peruvian plant. It is used in improving the libido.
Other ingredients are Asian ginseng and L-arginine, the latter of which is used by doctors in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Like all modern products, Magna RX does have its share of advantages including:
- Affordable price
Magna RX has one of the lowest prices among male enhancement supplements. Many sites actually offer each bottle for just $10 for a 30-day supply, which will seem such a bargain for men who want the best value for their money (i.e., good results, affordable price).
But this is where buyers must beware. Keep in mind that consumer advocates strongly advise buyers to have second thoughts when buying dirt-cheap products because when it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
- Fast shipping time
Many customers wrote that their orders were delivered to their addresses within 1-2 days. This can be expected especially for buyers from Amazon since the online retail giant takes pride in their fast shipping record. This only means that the retailer has an efficient delivery system but not necessarily that the product is effective.
- With apparently high amounts of L-arginine
L-arginine is crucial in the production of nitric oxide and Magna RX has supposedly sufficient amounts of it. But the questionable efficacy of the other ingredients in the mix throws suspicions about the overall efficacy of the product for male enhancement purposes.
In many ways, Magna RX is a good starter male enhancement product especially for men on a budget.
The disadvantages outweigh the advantages, sadly.
- First, many customers complained of a horse manure smell coming from the pills, which eventually turn them off from daily intake.
- Second, several customers have experienced a slight burning sensation on their tongues after intake of the pills, which the manufacturer says should resolve on its own but it is still a red flag. Third, most of the buyers said that there are no effective results.
The Magna RX deserves its 1.5-star rating. It is cheap but ineffective, after all.