Premature ejaculation happens to all men every once in a while. If it continues over a long period of time, however, something will have to be done. Long-term PE can have a detrimental impact on confidence and self-perception.
The cause of PE is often difficult to pinpoint. Still, a few things can be done to make things better. If you’re worried about your sexual performance, you may want to consider the following natural cures and supplementation options.
The plant grown in Korea and the northeastern parts of China is possibly a viable option for the treatment of PE. There’s some evidence and accounts by men who have used the herb effectively.
Panax ginseng is taken as an energizing tonic. It enhances concentration, strengthens the memory, prevents muscle damage and increases athletic stamina in active individuals and avid exercisers.
When used for premature ejaculation, panax ginseng is applied topically on the penis. Often, the herb is mixed with other herbs to form a cream. It has a mild desensitizing effect that enhances stamina in the bedroom and delays the male orgasm.
Consume Foods That Contain The Right Nutrients And Vitamins
Nutritional deficiencies will have a pronounced negative impact on your sexual performance. You can eat to become better in bed and to overcome premature ejaculation.
A few of the most beneficial foods that will reduce the symptoms of PE include:
- Eggs: the egg contains nutritional cholesterol that is needed for the production of the primary sexual hormone in men – testosterone. The egg is also a wonderful source of vitamins from the B group. Low levels of B vitamins contribute to high levels of stress. A lot of stress leads to bad sex.
- Blueberries: the little bluish berries are incredibly beneficial because of the large quantities of antioxidants and vitamins that they contain. Vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and niacin are all found in blueberries. These protect the body against oxidative stress and cellular damage. Blueberries can also produce an energy boost for more exciting bedroom adventures.
- Asparagus: it contains vitamin E and iodine. Asparagus can be used to regulate hormone levels and support the overall functioning of the reproductive system. To get the biggest benefits, keep thermal processing down to a minimum.
- Dark chocolate: the more cocoa chocolate contains, the more beneficial it’s going to be for strengthening the erectile response and prolonging the male erection. Dark chocolate is an excellent source of l-arginine. L-arginine is needed for healthy hormone production. The amino acid also plays a supportive role in the functioning of the male reproductive tract.
- Ashwagandha: the Indian herb is a potent aphrodisiac. It increases sexual endurance and diminishes stress at the same time. Both of these are important for overcoming premature ejaculation.
- Walnuts: the walnut is an incredible option for boosting male fertility, supporting hormonal balance and overcoming erectile issues. Rich in proteins and minerals, they boost stamina and give men the energy that they need to last longer in bed.
- Onions and garlic: when it comes to reproductive health, look for foods that are rich in allicin. It’s found in onions but the best natural source is garlic. Allicin regulates the flow of blood, it reduces the risk of inflammations and it improves overall wellbeing. There’s also some evidence that allicin has anti-cancer and anti-fungal properties. It strengthens all parts of the body, including the reproductive tract.
If you’re looking into the supplement and male enhancement market for the treatment of PE, you should definitely consider topical products.
Options like VigRX Delay Spray and Enlast are both excellent when it comes to lasting longer in bed. The sprays have mild desensitizing properties. They contain an anesthetic – the same substance that is found in desensitizing condoms.
The spray application is dose dependent, which means that such safe products can be used to overcome mild to severe premature ejaculation. A guy will simply have to determine whether to spray the penile tissue once or a couple of times prior to having sex. This decision will be determining for the desensitizing effect.
Doing manual exercises while using the spray is also a good idea. These improve the flow of blood to the penile tissue and they also give you a better control over the erection. For more information about using exercises to enhance your sexual performance click here.
Cloves and Clove Oil
Clove oil is another completely natural option for desensitizing the penis. A small amount of it has to be applied to the glans prior to having sex. There’s a lot of information online and men have shared their positive experiences with this natural PE remedy.
Drinking cloves tea is another option that can be used to address premature ejaculation. Some men take cloves powder because they dislike drinking tea. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that the remedy is natural. This means that individual results will vary. To determine whether the solution is going to be beneficial for you, just give it a try.
Cloves work in two ways when it comes to PE. For a start, the herb improves the circulation of blood through topical application. It maintains the flow of blood in the penis steady, reducing the risk of losing the erection too soon.
In addition, cloves tea has a soothing effect. It reduces stress and can be a good solution for the men that suffer from performance anxiety. As we all know, this anxiety is one of the most prominent negative factors contributing to PE.
Overcoming premature ejaculation is possible. Still, if you want to deal with the issue, it’s important to see a doctor first. Premature ejaculation will sometimes be the symptom of a medical issue. A doctor will run the necessary test to figure out whether you’re suffering from a problem.
If you are healthy and the issue is psychological or stress related, you can give the natural remedies and supplementation options a try. Putting a little bit of effort on improving your diet is another good possibility that will slowly but consistently deliver the desired results.